Tuesday, July 03, 2007

projects

I have a monstrous to-do list, as usual.
  • Make dresses, plural - I have fabric for three dresses, and patterns for them; two wrap dresses (red knit and a printed jersey), and one vintage 1950s vogue dress that I have to make up in white polycotton to make sure the sizing is right before I start. I then have to find suitable fabric.
  • Fix the dress that i've got hanging in my wardrobe, and has been half-finished for a year now. I really need a dress model
  • Make dress model. For this, I need an assistant to wrap my torso in masking tape - any volunteers?
  • Make a dog coat for a certain hound.
  • Make something for F - probably a hoodie or cardigan. For this, I need F, or an item of his clothing, and I currently have neither.
  • Do something with my cross-stitches. I now have three squares, and an idea for a fourth, and I really ought to do something with them.
  • Find something to do with that pink cord.
  • Learn to crochet.
  • Tidy my house

No comments:

Post a Comment