Friday, November 02, 2007

no money more problems

I've moved house. Hurrah for me.

Well, sort-of. I have no shelves, but I do have five dining chairs (two different pairs and one folding chair from the grandparents) and several boxes of booksbooksbooks. And no wardrobe, so I still have suitcases waiting to be unpacked - which reduces the space I've got.

I could cope with that if I actually had the money to go and buy some bookshelves in order to make a start. But, thanks to the general ineptness of Northamptonshire LEA, I still don't have my student loan, so every day takes me further and further into my overdraft (and, as a result, I still have to pay my fees).

Sometimes it seems like every time I turn around something else goes wrong; I'm starting to get worried about being able to provide for the buns and Indigo, whether or not I'm going to be able to stay in uni, whether or not I'll be able to eat this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment