Saturday, January 24, 2009

putting the L in...

I should probably admit to being woefully bad at the whole 365 thing. Sometimes its a matter of forgetting my camera, but usually its because I'm just plain shite at remembering. That and I'm crazy busy with work...

So, yes. Pictures:


Today I went to see the lovely Kirsty Hall's Pin Ritual at Prick Your Finger, which was wonderful to watch as well as beautiful to look at. As per usual, I forgot to take any pictures (especially as Kirsty is a fellow LSGer)... Although I did remember to take a picture of the Stormtroopers posing about by Longacre (apparently something to do with Orbital Comics opening another shop) when I went to get my hair cut. Mm, hair cut. As usual, my request to not have my hair razor-cut was ignored - I'm wondering if I should get a new hairdresser, but this place is cheap, which is probably top of my priority list right now. And it's not a bad cut...

I should be writing my Society, Culture and Space essay about now; I think it's starting to get to me as its all I can really think about.

Oh, and The Whitest Boy Alive told G that he liked G's scarf. Which I made for him. I feel slightly proud now...

No comments:

Post a Comment