Saturday, February 06, 2010

Hook wielding (and dogs)

I finished my first laceweight project a couple of weeks ago and got around to taking photos. It's the Dragonfly Shawl from IC '08 (Ravelry link) using cashmere/silk lace from Nimu. Because of the colour of the yarn, it didn't show up the pattern so well, but I don't care because I fucking love it anyway.

The first picture doesn't show the colour so well, but it's how I wear it. It's gorgeously soft and warm.


I'm writing up the pattern for this hat:

I also sent a pattern for some mittens to p/hop, but they're obviously snowed under and haven't got back to me, so this will probably be my first pattern on rav.


Millie has finally stopped peeing on things, it seems that she's got a definite tendencies towards UTIs, and so she's on a month's worth of antibiotics. Shoving pills down her throat twice a day is super fun. She's asleep at my feet right now.



I love these pictures of Indigo playing - phone camera in one hand, Mr Rat in the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment